Travel to England & Scotland: Postcards and Meet-ups
4 September: departure
5 September: arrive in Newcastle
6-8 September: Newcastle/Tynemouth
9-12 September: Stirling
13 September: Glasgow
14 September: Newcastle/Tynemouth
15 September: departure :(
Also, if anyone would like a postcard, please let me know! There are some newcomers on Teh Flist and just as a reminder to those of you who are old-hat ...
- If I've sent you something before, then I have your address, and unless it's changed then you don't have to send it again. My address records are one thing that I do keep up-to-date and organized. ;) So just leave me a comment.
- If I don't have your address, comments are screened, and I will not un-screen anything that contains personal information. If you'd be more comfortable, you can also email me at DawnFelagund@gmail.com.
- If I don't know your real name, don't forget that. It's always a little embarrassing to send mail to ElfGrrl69. ;)
- I know whenever someone puts out a call like this on LJ, there is often this moment of uncomfortable consideration, like, "Do I know Dawn well enough to ask this of her? Have I commented enough on her journal? Have I read enough of her stories? Will she think I'm grabby if I ask for a postcard and she doesn't think I've done enough for her in return?"
Please don't think that way. If I only wanted a post to be open to certain people, then I would lock it so that it's only open to certain people. I don't care if we've talked once or we talk every day; if you want a postcard, ask for one! I promise you that I am not weighing requests against a little scale of reciprocity in my head. ;) I like both sending and receiving postcards from my friends, so if you want to play along too, I welcome you!
- SCAdians, I often aim posts at my writing friends, since more of them read and comment on my journal, but you're included in this too.
- And if you'd prefer a postcard from either England or Scotland (or specifically from one of the places on our itinerary), please let me know!
Comments are screened.